Asus signalled its intention to enter the PC case followers market final September through the Meta Buffs event. After years of growing followers for graphics playing cards, and (extra lately) AiO coolers, it has determined to leverage its applied sciences in case followers. Now it’s virtually able to launch its first ROG Strix XF 120 case fans, and they’re due in April.
The brand new ROG Strix XF 120 case followers are designed to be lengthy lasting and whisper quiet. In fact, as commonplace becoming 120mm followers they can be utilized not only for encouraging airflow in your PC case however for varied CPU coolers and AiO cooling radiators that settle for 120mm fittings.
One of many key options of the ROG Strix XF 120 is its use of MagLev bearings. As a result of this tech it presents a number of engaging qualities of “400,000-hour life span, quiet acoustic profile and excessive effectivity,” in response to Asus. Moreover, the aerodynamic fibre glass strengthened fan blades and inflexible body design helps obtain the minimal turbulence and wasted power from this product’s operation. Different key options are:
- Optimized Acoustic Profile: Whisper-quiet, 22.5 dB(A) cooling efficiency and tuned to ship a clean and secure sound frequency
- Intensive Working Vary: 250 – 1800 RPM vary for extra flexibility to create a quiet fan curve and fan spins down utterly at 0% PWM utilization
- Anti-Vibration Pads and Mounts: Reduces vibrations and prevents rattling
- 4-pin PWM energy/management
- The followers measure 120 x 120 x 25mm
On the time of writing we do not know in regards to the exact launch date, simply ‘April’, and the pricing hasn’t been specified both. It would not be stunning to see Asus roll out the ROG Strix XF 120 in white, sooner or later, maybe promote 140mm fashions, and add RGB lighting to the vary.
The Meta Buffs presentation video highlights the ROG Strix XF 120 from 2mins 33sec onwards.